Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The fair is in Pomona!

I ended a very short-lived relationship with a guy I really thought was "the one" back last March 31.  I've been working to move through the pain and disappointment since then.  The day before I ended our relationship, "the guy" had hung up on me as I was sharing with him that I was ill.  Turns out he was probably the person who made me ill, even; but he thought he was so far superior to me, that he could just dismiss me at his will.  He had been pulling similar stunts for the previous three months, and that was the final straw.  I gave him twenty-four hours, and then fired off an Email, letting him know that his behavior was simply not acceptable.

Since then, he's managed to manipulate the situation, making himself out to be the injured party.  He's never said "I'm sorry," once; and I really feel as if I not only got a raw deal while I was with him, but I also feel as if he's being encouraged in his continued abuse of me by just about everyone and everything.

I am really fed up with how unfair we humans are with one another.  I'd really like to experience a guilty party being held accountable for the damage he caused, just once.  It is just not right that the jerks and perpetrators manage to get away with doing great harm, and those harmed seem never to get any kind of "justice."

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment